My Schedule

4:30am--Alarm goes off
4:30am--Toss the alarm across the room to shut it off
4:39am--Somewhere on the otherside of the room, the snooze alarm rings and I have to get out of bed to find it. Since I am up, I may as well stay up
4:44am--Make coffee
4:45am--Check my Outlook, Opera, Yahoo Messenger, GMail, Hotmail and Yahoo news headlines to find out what happened when I was sleeping
5:00am--guzzle a cup of coffe while I make my breakfast
5:10am--eat breakfast and work on my novel
5:45am--Shower, brush teeth, fix hair
6:00am--Clothes on, make-up on, cat fed and watered
6:15am--Out of the house. I start my car (hoping it will actually run) and drive drive drive, over the river, through the woods, down the road, up the road, through the tunnel, past the airport, see the Atlantic Ocean, watch the sunrise, avoid several accidents and finally get to work.
7:30am--Unlock the door, make the coffee, sit at my desk and begin working
12:00noon--Eat lunch at my desk as I continue working
3:30pm--Leave work to drive home (please see 7:30am and reverse the action)
5:00pm--Arrive home
5:01pm--Remove my work clothes and get into my jammies
5:05pm--Make dinner
5:30pm--Eat dinner while I check my Outlook, Opera, Yahoo Messenger, GMail, Hotmail and Yahoo news headlines to find out what happened when I was working.
6:30pm--surf the TV for a few minutes before settling on the Science Channel, Discovery or Animal Planet as background noise. Check to see what is coming up that evening to see if I need to set the DVR to automatically record something that I may watch over the weekend or I may delete over the weekend.
6:35pm--8:00pm--Work, work, work (school work, or Virtual Assistant work)
8:00pm--Bedtime

Which, by the way, makes me one of the most (temporarily) boring people alive. It seems like I spend most of my waking and non-working or non-driving moments staring into space. I am told it will take about 4 months to fully adjust to not being able to take an afternoon nap whenever I want to. Working in a Big-Girl office sucks. I have two more months to go before this will be fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Quality content is the main to attract the users to go to see the web site, that's what this site is providing.

Look at my homepage - alteril

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders