Food Fun: At the Office

My new job is interesting, to say the least. Very interesting characters here.
Last Monday, upon seeing my iPod Shuffle earbuds in my ears as I walked into work, the Student Director, a very British Chef asks:

BC: Are you enjoying your rock music.
Me: It's not rock.
BC: Who then?
Me: Vivaldi
BC: Summer?
Me: Spring.

Tuesday:
BC: Vivaldi?
Me: Dvorak
BC: Slavonic Dances?
Me: Carnival Overture

Wednesday:
BC: Who?
Me: Prokofiev
BC: Peter and the Wolf?
Me: Romeo and Juliet

Thursday:
BC: More Romeo and Juliet?
Me: Copeland.
BC: Hoedown?
Me: Appalachian Spring

I didn't see him on Friday, however, this Monday:

BC: Who today?
Me: Back to Prokofiev
BC: More Romeo and Juliet
Me: Of course

Tuesday:
BC: Prokofiev?
Me: Saint Saens
BC: Oh dear, Danse Macabre?
Me: Organ Symphony

Wednesday:
BC: Prokofiev? Vivaldi?
Me: Queen
BC: Bohemian Rhapsody?
Me: Princes of the Universe
BC: I KNEW you liked rock music.
ME: But, it Classic Rock
BC: So it is. There is hope for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders