Daily News on the Refrigerator Door

I have actually discussed refrigerator magnets before. Read about it here. The latest tally on my fridgie magnets that hold up scraps of paper with my version of the Daily News has risen considerably.

Currently, I have grocery lists--"Buy Milk" and the scrap of paper towel that has scribbled on it, "Buy paper towels" and the note pad that sticks to the fridge that says (at the moment) Coffee filters, Garbage Bags and Shampoo. I have pizza coupons and a Christmas card from my Mom and Dad--Great picture this year! I love it! I have a business card from a travel agent, directions to the library, a picture of St. Petersburg, FL, a Calvin and Hobbes comic, a photo of Jon, and a 20% off coupon to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Pretty standard refrigerator fare.

I have a new addition to my list of fridgies and that is those little flat magnets with words on them that can be combined into sentences to express thoughts for the day. The overall theme of the word magnets I have is confidence in yourself as a woman. In the past, I have created sentences that say things like "Your body is beautiful." "Brains are pretty." "I love myself and my life" and "Fun is having funny hair."

Over the weekend, #2 son came to my apartment, with the Divine Miss M, I might add, so he could help me repair my computer whose power supply went down the river. At some point, he combined my little word magnets to say, "I want good body love."

Well, OK. I decided to leave it. I even added, "Right now," to his sentence.

And that, folks, is the latest Daily News from Kay Four's Kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders