Insipid blog

I read over some recent entries and I realized my blog used to be far funnier. But what happened was this: First one person then another got their knickers in a knot because they thought I was poking fun at them. Well, I was. So, someone gets their feelings hurt, then I stop blogging about them. A friend once (or more than once) accused me of being too nice and maybe he was right.

Me! The greatest proponent of free speech, the First Amendment, self expression, non-conformity and freedom in journalism, EVER. Me! The outspoken and irreverent Kay Four bowed to the wishes of all those people who think they are too precious to be mentioned in my blog, because, OMG! I may say something that makes them take a good long look in the mirror when they should be saying to themselves, "Yes, I do have a stick rammed up my arse," and smile at my harmless humor and by extension, themselves.

I am declaring war! I am no longer going to bend to the wishes of the masses beacause, hey! No one knows MY real name so they sure as rain will not know the real name of anyone in my blog because I. Do. Not. Use. Anybody's. Real. Name. No one can be implicated by my regaling, my ranting and my weird way of looking at the world. No one should get their feelings hurt. If by chance you see yourself in something I write, then maybe it is time for you to make a change or two instead of getting angry with me and telling me off.

Hey world! Unbend that intestinal rod and laugh at yourself once in a while. I promise you will feel a lot better.

Comments

You're DAMN RIGHT K4!! Let 'er rip!
Wow. I can't imagine NOT poking fun at people. To tell you the truth I don't think I'd stop if they asked me to. I'd probably just do it more. ;o)
Karen Pope said…
Bee, you are truly an inspiration!
Debbie said…
Without humor, what is left? Go for it!
Debbie said…
Without humor, what is left? Go for it!
Suzie said…
I used to be funny to and then life sucked the funny right out of me.
Anonymous said…
Good for you! Hurt those feelings! Thanks for visiting by the way and please know that I have a deep abiding gratitude for financial aid professionals like yourself, without whom I could never have gone to college.

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders