Pants on Fire

Me: I am not going to work today.
Digitaljon: Why not?
Me: I don't want to.
DJ: That's it?
Me: Yes. That's it. I am not going to work today.
DJ: Ok
Me: I really mean it.
DJ: Ok
ME: I am not kidding.
DJ: I didn't think you were.
Me: I am totally staying home, today.
DJ: You said that.
Me: I know I have said this before and went to work anyway, but I really mean it today.
DJ: I know you do.
Me: No. I REALLY REALLY mean it.
DJ: All right.
Me: I am very serious.
DJ: I would be surprised if you weren't
Me: I am not going and that is final!
DJ: Ok.
Me: Final! I am not going to work!
DJ: Where are you going now?
Me: I need to take a shower because I have to get ready for work.
DJ: You are making me crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders