The Big Picture

I have sooooo neglected my blog for the past week.

Anyway, here goes:

Things I feel I should be doing more actively after reading this month’s O Magazine.

*Figuring out what I’d do if I only had five years to live.
*Doing what comes naturally, reflexively, effortlessly
*Switching to Yves meatless taco stuffers
*Figuring out what I’d do if money weren’t an obstacle.
*Pretending that I am smart enough not to be distracted by the Grecian tragedy unfolding for the Spears family.
*Figuring out what my regrets would be if I died tomorrow.
*Designing my life to bring me joy.
*Meditating on compassion.
*Relaxing.

Stolen directly from MightyGirl

Comments

Bee said…
I'm liking all of those except for the meatless taco stuffers thing.
Anonymous said…
I am so lazy that I think it would take me 5 years to decide what I should do in that 5 years. Perhaps I should start the list now.

1 - spend less time surfing
2 - spend more time doing anything else

Oh hell, this is going to be hard.
damon said…
mmmmmmmm...meatless tacos.

..with a side order of tater-less french fries.
Karen Pope said…
Tater-less fries... sounds yummy!
Karen Pope said…
futuristics,

Thanks for stopping by and Thank You!
Karen Pope said…
Hi Bee...

It was O that gave me the idea. I cannot take credit for it,
Karen Pope said…
Hi Sy,

I know what you mean. I go into withdrawal when I leave my computer long enough to grab a cup of coffee... or a shot a rum. Whatever my hand finds first.
Anonymous said…
ooohhh...hey, a shot of rum would work. Actually, a nice whisky would too. Hmm...looks like I need to leave the PC for a minute or two! I am on nights tomorrow so doing the stay up as late as I can tonight thing, so it may well just be coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. With a shot.

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders