A Fun Way to Kill a Few Minutes of Time

I saw this on another person's blog and decided to post it after spending about five minutes of my precious time answering the questions. So, if any of these situations happen to me, I will already have a name picked out.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet name and current street you live on)
Tippy Oceanview (that's kinda cool)

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (your grandmother/grandfather first name and your favorite candy)
Eleanor Mars (bar) (Also kinda cool)

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your last name)
K-Pop (Coolness, again)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
No way it is Pink Panther!

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name, your favorite city)
Carol St. Petersburg

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your first name, first three of your middle and last name)
KarVerPop (At least this is pronouncable)

7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your grandmother's maiden name spelled backwards)
Loracnotnats (Not very terrifying)

8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink)
The Pink Champagne (Not a very threatening superhero name)

I must point out that I changed a couple of the criteria I read in the original post when I realized that they were typical password hints, such as mom's maiden name and city where you were born.

Post YOUR results in my comments. Or not.

Comments

Meg said…
My movie star name is Sylvia Fastbreak.

btw, What ever happened to the name Sylvia? Will it see a revival like Sarah?
Karen Pope said…
I like that name! Sylvia? sylvia? hmmmm... I actually like Sylvia. Since having more kids is out of the question, I will name my next cat Sylvia. That should get the ball rolling.

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders