Tuesday Morning News: The News You WANT to read

I know it is totally politically correct to be organic these days. Just go to the grocery store and you can find organic fruits and veggies and even organic milk produced by organic cows. No chemicals allowed.

Keepin gthat in mind, can some PLEASE explain to me what an organic dry cleaners is all about? I thought dry cleaning clothes was all about using chemicals, harsh harmful chemicals.

Speaking of veggies: (This from a phone conversation) What does Chuck Norris eat when he wants a salad? A vegetarian.

Sidebar to Mom: That is yet another silly senseless Chuck Norris joke that seems to be everywhere these days. They are specifically designed to portray Chuck Norris as a real man's man, bigger, stronger, faster. It is rumored that Superman wears Chuck Norris Underoos.

And in Fantasy Football, my league's draft was cancelled last night and rescheduled for today. So, I don't yet know who is on my fantasy football's famtasy dream-team. Already people are getting ugly about this. At work, I get emails stating that someone is going to kick my keister at least three times a day. But, it should prove to be fun, even though I know little about football (That is American Football and not soccer.) Coworker and I are one one team... the girl's team. All the other teams are comprised of men who feel confident that their masculinity will guarantee they will win this season. ( I suspect they, like Superman, wear Chuck Norris Underoos, just to get that warm and fuzzy feeling of confidence) The league is the Iron Chefs... what do you expect from a Culinary Institute. In fact, several of the teams ARE comprised of chefs. I'm not worried. Those guys COOK for a living. Chuck Norris would eat them for breakfast and then clean his teeth with their bones.

So, Coworker and I are the Financial Aid Team. Team colors: Hot pink and pale lavendar. Team nickname: The RahRahs. (Coworker was a cheerleader in school and I WANTED to be a cheerleader but could never do the cartwheel thing) The other GUY teams are all, "Wouldn't it be funny if they won? Hahahaha hehehehe hahahaha."

Little do the guys know, Coworker and I INTEND to win. We did our homework. We got the stats from the NFL. We know who we want on our offense AND on our defense. We will not win this because we like the pretty red bird on some guy's uniform or because the guy is drop dead gorgeous... although that is the criteria we told the guys we are using. Hahahaha hehehehe hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Car Repair Guys Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

Sleep Disorders